FIFA is the most famous online soccer game developed by Electronic Arts. According to a 2016 survey, it is available in more than 18 languages and localized in more than 51 countries. FIFA coin is the in-game currency that lets players upgrade their players, skills to keep up with the competition.
The coins are necessary to upscale your game profile. However, you can acquire them in different ways. A straightforward method is to complete the in-game activities and win the coins. However, since it takes more time and effort, players often purchase FIFA coins from third-party sellers.
There is a vast market of online FIFA coin sellers. However, the excerpt explains how to buy FIFA coins from a leading seller called IGV.com.
If you are new to IGV.com, follow the steps to make a happy FIFA 23 coin purchase.
- Open a browser and navigate to the official website of the IGV by typing igv.com in the search bar.
- On the top menu bar, locate the Login/Signup button. If you already have an account, log in and jump to step 5. Else click on Sign up and follow the next steps orderly.
- Type a valid email and password. Now click Send Code. Ensure that the email you type above is accessible, as you will receive the verification code there. You need to put in the verification code before the timer runs zero.
- Once you input the code, check the boxes below to agree to the terms and conditions of the website. Now click Create Account.
- Always check the currency when buying game currency. For changing the language and currency, click on the flag icon on the bar where the initials of your email are present.
- Now click on FIFA 23 coins on the menu under the search bar. If you cannot see the option for coins there, you can use the search bar to find it.
- Next, select your respective server and the type of trade (Safe Trade or Player Trade).
- On the lower bar, you will find some filters. Use them to narrow down the options so you can find a suitable seller quickly.
- Now select the number of coins you want to buy. You can type your custom amount in the Amount bar or order it exclusively from a seller. After typing the amount, click Buy Now.
- On the order page, fill out your contact and payment information. You can also customize your server and coin amount before checking out. When all details are complete, check the box ‘Send me the best offers and I accept Terms and Conditions’.
- Once the payment completes, go to your profile, look for Buyer Order, and click on Get Coins. You will receive an email. Input your EA account credentials and backup codes, and log out of your console and web app until the order completes.
The Bottom Line
Two ways to acquire FIFA coins are by completing in-game challenges or buying them from external sources. However, purchasing FIFA coins is illegal, according to EA. Therefore, they have an intelligent security system to suspend accounts with an unnatural number of coins.
Players have figured out a way to avoid account suspensions after buying FIFA coins. However, the security system of EA updates regularly, so it is best to keep an eye on the modern ways. Purchasing coins and correctly transferring them is critical to prevent bans. Therefore, we have explained how you can do it safely through IGV.com.